Free SEO Keyword Tools – Digi Chaitanya
Are you looking for free SEO keyword tools for your digital marketing business, So there is a list of tools are here we have created for you.
Let’s dive into the tools section.
SEO Keyword Research Tools List
These tools give a very good idea about keyword research information and there are other free keywords tools in the SEO business. I am sharing with you a collection of the top free SEO Keyword tools that helps you very much. This keyword tool is absolutely free. Before diving into this topic please read this marketing fundamentals post that will helpful for your business.
So, Let’s get started now 👇
1) Google Keyword Planner Tool: Google Keyword Planner Tools are provided by Google and It’s is absolutely free. It is the most usable keyword planner tool in the world. We can generate lots of ideas based upon one to ten seed keywords, or from any website or Url. Why I liked the Google Keyword Planner Tool, It tells you likely someone searching for that keyword will buy any service or products from you. GKP shows us how many searches you will get, how much competition you have, and what is the right amount of “top” and “lowest” bid you use for your daily budgets. If the keyword competition and bid amount are high, It probably has a keyword that converts well for your business service or products. But one more thing I have observed while GKP has some limitations such as lack of search volume, not getting a very proper idea about bid amount or strategies. My suggestion is for you to go with the highest search volume and find the lowest competition keywords for your business.
2) Bing Keyword Planner: Bing Keyword Planner Tools are provided by Microsoft. Bing is one of the most popular and fastest-growing search engines on the web, It is also the same as Google means Bing Keyword Planner Tool is also free of cost. It is not as popular as Google, the Microsoft-powered search engine still has tons of audience where millions of people are using it daily. Getting higher rankings in the Bing search engine can bring many new audiences to your website, businesses, and services and Bing Keyword Tool will help you achieve this journey. There is so much difference between google and bing’s algorithm and you may find that your website ranks better than in google and other search engines. In the bing search engine, any bing users search any type of keywords and find your website using different keywords than Google users. In addition, Highly related keyword groups help you create more targeted audiences, specific website content, improving your Bing page rankings, and growing your website traffic.
3) Ahrefs Keyword Planner Tool: Ahrefs is the most complete keyword research tool on the market. Ahrefs keyword generates the top 100 keywords ideas, a phrase from their website database, Enter up to ten keywords in one go and you will see the keyword search volumes. Clickable data allows us to filter search volume numbers every month, Ensuring that the number of metrics is always accurate and updated. They provide thousands of ton keyword ideas, analyze their keyword ranking difficulty, and calculate their traffic audience potential. A few days ago Ahrefs launched its Ahrefs Webmaster Tools and gave lots of ideas about your website. They can also suggest tips for, how to improve page speed, website audit, technical error, and other factors too.
4) UberSuggest (Neil Patel): UberSuggest is created by Neil Patel, One of the best digital marketers in the world. If you search any query on they will provide all types of data Like backlink data, traffic analysis report SEO audit & more other sources. So basically UberSuggest provides you all types of website audit reports, So you can easily track your competitors easily. The tool also provides handy data for each keyword including the search volume, CPC (Cost-Per-Click), and what types of competition you have. One more feature is Ubersuggest is its ability to find out keywords that are not suitable for your search results. A few days ago they provided an updated version of users, In Ubersuggest 3.0, you can add website URLs and get all types of domain data and metrics.
5) Moz Keyword Research: Moz keyword research tool is free and as well paid also. But if you sing up in the Moz keyword research tool you will get at least 10 monthly reports. But it is a good option for who is a beginner in this field and you will get tons of ideas about the website. Moz tools can help you answer that question, so they’d make great additions to your keyword research. If you add a keyword in Moz Keyword Explorer and get information like average monthly search volume and SERP (Search Engine Result Page) features (like local packs or all types of snippets) that are ranking for that query. Moz tool provides accurate search volume data by using live clickstream data. The answer is that you want to learn keyword research. The tool is best for you to generate ideas for your own website or competitors’ website.
6) Answer The Public: Yes you heard right! Answer the public the tool is not provided any keywords for your website. Answer the public to give you the idea about “What, How, When, Where, which and other ideas about people searching on the web like queries and search terms. Answer The Public is a keyword tool that visualizes search questions and suggests autocomplete searches in an image called a search cloud. This website has a specialty. They pull the question from search engines like (Google, Microsoft, Bing & other search engines) from search engine results. It’s super useful for generating topic ideas, what’re types of people search questions in the search engine.
7) Keyword Everywhere: Keyword everywhere is an extension, you can install on your browser software to find keywords. The best part of this tool is pulling data from sites like Google Search, Bing Search Engine, eBay, Amazon, Answer The Public & other search engine platforms. This is the most usable keyword research tool due to the massive list of sites that it provides free search volume, CPC (Cost-Per-Click), and competition data. So basically we get lots of ideas about keyword research. Keyword Everywhere is available in Google Chrome & Mozilla firefox store.
8) Google Trends: Google trends is provided by Google. Google trends are used to shows the current topics over time, the popularity of the trends, and other things. Google trends Sort by all types of categories, country, and type of search query. See related topics, popularity by any region, newest most frequently searched for terms, and compare to another search query.
I hope this article help you can do a lot with free SEO Keyword Research Tools.
And don’t forget to comment.